Friday, August 30, 2013

My poem friends

My friend is like the sun it doesn't always have to be there for me to see.
Someone that can understand you more than I can imagine sometimes.
Make me laugh louder than the music on the radio, smile brighter than the light in my bulb and live life better with memories that last a life time.
My friend is someone that is my friend even if the rest of the world is mad at me. 
It's ok to not have lots of friends because you have real ones that care.




I am Extend Abstract which means means I can Adapt theses techniques to better meet my purpose.
For example I have used A simile here My friend is like the sun it doesn't always have to be there for me to see.
Also I have used a metaphor here Make me laugh louder than the music on the radio.Also I have for a metaphor here smile brighter than the light in my bulb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment